[OOC] Break until after July

Discussion in 'Lost Mines of Phandelver Campaign' started by Jeff Knight, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Jeff Knight

Jeff Knight Administrator Staff Member

Since we've slowed down a bit, it's probably a good time to take a small break to allow us all a breather before the next combat section (very soon). So we will break until July 5th.

In the meantime, check out FGDaze here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?97-FGDaze

You can play for free. Sign up for games.

Also, I need some volunteers to test running combat in Fantasy Grounds. I think it will do slightly better than the forum. If you want to help, talk to me on IRC.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  2. Lord Ardor

Lord Ardor New Member

Danke much. Got a lot of work dumped upon me :(

3. Jeff Knight

I'm going to extend the break. July has just gotten too busy, with my IRL commitments and GenCon at the end of the month, things are just too busy. I've also been informed by 2 other players that time is limited right now, so it's best if we put a hold on this.

Until then, Revan's campaign can go, or Xyre's.

4. Felix

Felix Administrator

With what Jeff has said, figured I'd let it be known that I will be on hiatus/not checking/playing till around September 1st. Both Jeff and Revan have my permission to play or disappear my characters as they see fit to continue the gameplay. Things in RL need to take priority. Hopefully I'll get a grasp on what is going on, and will be able to come back before September 1st, but most likely won't. See you around Sept 1st.

5. Lord Ardor

Lord Ardor New Member

Good luck with your stuff, Felix!

6. Arch

Arch Member

Jeff I joined the fantasy grounds thing! Also I assume your username it JeffKnight because I said you referred me in case it gets you anything.

7. Jeff Knight

Alright, who is for starting back up?